Friday, February 27, 2009

My boring Stories

My boring stories -Blog has made it easy to share short stories that I keep writing. Well earlier I used to write them and send to my friends (whether they read or not). These stories were stored in any PC, and I normally forgot where I kept them and they would get lost with some virus problem in the compu.Now I think i will be able to share my write ups and perhaps learn to write from the blogs that I read. Normally I write in the form of a letter rather than a discriptive story. Most of the times it is monotonous, but I will have to share my stories even if you guys dont like it. kya kare I want to learn to write some good stories and insha allah I will some day, but till then you guys will have to read all the crap that i write. I am sure in the older years I will definitely feel great reading my blogs from this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home